SERGIO WALKING TOURS reserves the right to postpone or cancel an excursion if there are not enough people registered, due to adverse weather conditions or any other cause beyond SERGIO WALKING TOURS’ control. In these cases, payments received for the reservation will be fully refunded without the express possibility of any other type of compensation.
The Client has the right to cancellation, refund and reimbursement of the reservation amount under the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations must be reported in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. This email must contain all the details of the reservation, including: name of the excursion, name and surname of the person who made the reservation, date, method of payment and contact details. Cancellations informed by any other means will not be accepted.
- Only cancellations received 48 hours before the day of the excursion will be processed.
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the activity will be considered as non-attendance, so there will be no right to a voucher or refund.
- In the event that SERGIO WALKING TOURS cancels the activity due to adverse weather conditions, weather alerts within 48 hours prior to the activity or due to force majeure (fires, accidents, strikes, social conflicts, etc.), 75% of the amount paid will be refunded, or another day may be arranged to carry out the activity within the next two months.
- The activities will begin at the time scheduled by the company, giving a maximum of 10 minutes of courtesy time for those who may arrive late. After the 10 minutes of courtesy, so as not to delay the rest of the group, the activity will begin and will be understood as “No Show”, so there would be no right to bonuses or reimbursement.
- The responsible guide must manage the risk at all times. Therefore, we reserve the right not to accept a participant in the activity if he/she is not wearing appropriate footwear or equipment for the activity. The reason is that it could jeopardize your own safety and that of the group.
- The responsible guide reserves the right not to accept a participant in the activity if he/she comes under symptoms of drunkenness, symptoms of having consumed drugs or narcotics or is not in physical or mental condition adequate to the demands of the activity and that could endanger the safety of the individual and the group.
- For safety reasons, pets will not be allowed during the activities.
If the registered person cannot participate in the excursion, he/she may transfer the reservation to another person or the reservation may be changed to another available date or excursion. If there is a difference in price, the difference will be paid.
Return and Refund Policy:
Returns and refunds may take up to 72 hours to become effective.